Has it ever happened to you that, your fruits are going to go bad if they are not consumed soon. Since everyone in our family loves Peaches, this week I got some extra Peaches, which would have gone bad if they were not consumed. Since everyone in our family loves Popsicles, I decided to make Peach Popsicles.
The good part about home made fruits Popsicles, is that they are free from all the unnecessary store bought ingredients and they are packed with nutrients. My 2 year old understands what popsicles are and loves them for his treat. I love the fact that A enjoyed his treat while consuming the fruit along with the rest of the adults who also relished it equally 🙂
All you need for this recipe is some ripe Peaches.
- Wash and peel 2 large peaches
- Make a puree.
Pour the puree into the pop molds and let it freeze. If you don’t have a pop mold handy, you could even use an icecube tray.
- Treat yourself or your kids with a healthy and delicious Peach Popsicle, free of store bought ingredients.
Did you know :
- Peaches are a good source of vitamin A & vitamin C.
- They contain no saturated fats.
- They are also a rich source of some minerals like potassium, fluoride and iron.
Let me know if you tried the Peach Popsicles or you could try it with another fruit too.