I am so glad you are all enjoying the appe series. So far I have only shared vegetarian recipes, but today I would like to share No Fry Kheema Tikkis/ Turkey meatballs made in appe pan/aebleskiver pan. My 3 R’s ( Hubby and R1 & R2) all love it to the core. I can make these for them anytime and it’s always a big hit. You can make these with either Chicken or Turkey. I have used Turkey in this recipe.
The perfect kid-friendly meal! Follow our easy-to-make No Fry Kheema Tikkis/ Turkey meatballs recipe and our multipurpose green chutney! This is so flavorful and are easy, healthy, and filling.
- Pour some oil in a pan.
- Temper it with some shahi zeera / shahi cumin. Add the chopped onions and saute until golden brown. To this add fennel seeds and ginger garlic paste.Add chopped tomatoes, mix thoroughly.
- Add Tomato paste and turmeric, cumin, red chilly powder , cardamoms and salt to taste. add some water for a paste like consistency.
- Add the above masala to the uncooked minced meat.
- Add cilantro.
- Make small balls.
- Add some oil to the appe pan and heat it. Cook the balls for approx. 10-15 minutes turning sides evenly.
Sprinkle some chaat masale before serving
- Serve these wonderful No Fry Kheema tikkis / turkey meatballs with mixed veg relish or mint chutney.