So what do you do when kids don’t have school, no classes for 10 days? Yeah its spring break out here. Weather is getting warm and kids want something cold and quick. For this reason, we make healthy yogurt dots. Quick, easy and yummy !!
- 2 clementines/oranges/ peeled remove the thin skin
- 250 grams yogurt/curd
- 1 tbsp sugar/honey
- few saffron strands/kesar
- 1/4 tsp cardamon powder /elichi powder
- Add in the oranges and cardamom powder in the yogurt , stir it well .
- Then add in some sugar and few strands of saffron.
- line a plate with wax paper.
- Pour all the mixer in a ziplock bag , cut a corner and put dots on it.
- freeze it for 3-4 hours.
- I have made the dots with strawberries and mangoes too.