Grapes are one of R2 and R3 favorite fruits. So wanted to do something different with it .It’s a sweet treat that totally hits the spot when you are craving a little sugar. I just put a spin on this by dipping the grapes in yogurt and then topping with R2 favorite colorful sprinkles R3 favorite chocolate and mine almonds 🙂 and letting them freeze.Me and the kids had so much fun making them .R3 had a moment when I told him we finished it 🙁
- Red / green grapes/You can use strawberries too
- wooden skewers
- Greek Yogurt /I used non fat Greek yogurt
- vanilla essence
- 1 tsp sugar/optional
- some fun sprinkles
- Add 5 grapes in each wooden skewers.
- Add little sugar and vanilla essence in the yogurt.
- Dip the grapes in the yogurt.
- Sprinkle crumbled almonds , chocolate sprinkles,sugar sprinkles.
- Next on my to do list is mix fruit kababs