So R2 and R3 love Jell-O and this is one of the recipes that they like as I involve them as well. My tiny helpers helped me with the measurements and steps. Eventually they were happy and satisfied with what they made and are in love with it! So easy and delicious!!Did I mention I love them too 🙂
Jell-o pinwheels…fun to make with the kiddos!
Super quick and easy to make.
- 1 (3oz) pkg Jell-O gelatin /any flavor/I have used orange
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Take a baking pan and grease it with some oil and wipe the excess with a tissue.
- In a large bowl, combine Jell-O and water. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir to combine until all gelatin is dissolved.
- Add in mini marshmallows and mix it well.
- Microwave on high for 40 seconds, just until marshmallows begin to puff. You don’t want to melt them.
- Whisk until marshmallows are dissolved into the Jell-O
- Pour into prepared baking pan and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- When throughly chilled, run a knife around the corners,roll up Jell-O sheet in the pan and put your log onto a cutting board.
- Using a thread cut into 1″ slices
- Place onto a plate and keep refrigerated until serving.
- Enjoy your Jell-o pinwheels!
Products that can be used for Vegan options