Folks, before I sat down to write this post, I had to make sure that R2 isn;t hovering around anywhere close to me. Let me share a secret with you all, although it’s not a secret anymore when I publically disclose it online, that my son ‘R2’ totally despises Papaya. Read it as hates to the core, specially the smell of it. Every attempt of mine to relish the fruit has been invain so far. I keep thinking of innovative ways to feed him the same and here is my recent attempt to sneak in the Papaya in an easy an interesting way. Papaya Popsicles!!!
Did you know that Papaya
- Lowers cholesterol
- Helps weight loss
- Boosts your immunity
- Good for diabetics
- Improves digestion
- Prevents signs of aging
- Helps ease menstrual pain
- Half papaya, peeled & chopped
- 1 lime or lemon juice
- 1 tsp ginger juice
- Rock salt/chat masala for taste
- Chia seeds or sabja (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and make puree .
- Taste it before pouring in the Popsicle maker.
- Add more chat masala if required .
- Freeze them for 6-8 hours.
So the final verdict…. R2 liked it but sush!… He still doesn’t know that it is PAPAYA 😉