Who does not love Chinese Cuisine??
Make Your Own Chinese Takeout In Less Than 20 Minutes!
Quick and easy Chicken Szechuan satay/skewers ! Our whole family enjoyed this recipe and we’ve added it to our favorite family meals list.You can easily load ‘em up with veggies, or serve ‘em with a side of fried rice, and you have a super healthy meal in no time.
For vegetarian options, you can use Paneer /Tofu.
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/3 cup Szechuan sauce/Sriracha
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp finely grated peeled ginger
- 1 tbsp finely grated garlic
- 1 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- You can grill it on a cast iron pan, non stick pan, on a electric griller or in a oven your choice:)
- Whisk brown sugar,vinegar, soy sauce,Szechwan/ Sriracha, and ginger & garlic in a large bowl.
- Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Thread the chicken pieces onto each skewer let it seat for 10 mins.
- Transfer marinade to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- Grill chicken, turning and basting often with reduced marinade, until cooked through, 5 -8 minutes.