A twist on traditional Fruit Salad. Bright,fresh and with a surprise kick!
You have got to try this tropical fruit salsa. It’s healthy, sweet and colorful Summer Salsa. Tastes Great with chips, fish or chicken.
- Not just salsa, but a side dish, a snack, or an appetizer. Healthy, vegetarian, gluten-free, and vegan recipe full of fresh tropical fruit and veggies.
- 1 cup mango/cut into a medium dice
- 1 cup strawberries/ cut into a large dice
- 1/2 cup avocado/cut into a medium dice
- 1/2 cup red onion/ chopped
- 1 tsp garlic/ minced
- 1 jalapeño/seeded/ minced
- chopped cilantro
- 1tbsp lime juice
- dash of salt
- Chop the mangoes, avocados, jalapenos ,onion and strawberries
- Chop the cilantro
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl, toss to coat and mix.
- Few fresh Mint leaves