We loved roasted veggies for snack, specially this one. If you haven’t ever tried roasting cauliflower, I highly recommend it. Roasting cauliflower brings out its nuttiness flavor and caramelizes the edges. The flavor is just delectable and the texture so crunchy. This preparation is easy to make and qualifies a perfect healthy snack not only for kids but for everyone. A’s friend N was over for a playdate, while A was too busy playing N relished her snack. Within no time the plate was empty.
Did you know
Cauliflower contains compounds that are involved in cancer protection, anti-inflammation, cardiovascular benefits, digestive health.
- 1 cauliflower, florets cut
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Salt to taste
- Chaat masala or seasoning to taste
- Lemon juice (optional)
- Wash the cauliflower florets thoroughly and dry them out.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- In a mixing bowl, add the cauliflower, oil, chaat masala, garlic and salt. Mix well, making sure the florets are well coated.
- Place them on either on a cookie sheet or a shallow roasting pan or a wired rack (best option) and bake them for about 25 to 35 minutes, turning them occasionally.
- Once the edges start to caramelize remove from the pan and sprinkle some lemon juice on it.
- Trust me when I say it, you will all love it.