Bongs love eating everything with rice.Our best comfort food being machh-bhath….fish and rice . However my 6 yr old son hates rice, to be precise he is riceophobic (!)…..Whenever he sees rice he runs away from the food.What to do!!????Thus I came up with this colorful rice recipe with sweet corn and soya chunks (for the much needed protein).A perfect combination of protein, carb and veggies,with no spice at all.The juices from the veggies gives an awesome aroma to the rice making it appetizing for not only kids but others as well.
- three colored bell peppers in equal quantity
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup soya nuggets/boiled/chop it in bite size
- 1 teaspoon of garlic paste
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 1 big bowl of rice /cooked
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- Heat oil in the pan.
- Saute the soya chunks and keep it aside.
- Add a little bit more oil in the pan and cook the onion, bell peppers,sweet corn, add in the garlic paste and salt to taste.
- When all these are fried add the rice and soya chunks,mix well and fry for 5 to 7 minutes more.
- P3 Pulao is ready to be served