I tell you these cookies are very addictive, me and the boys kept munching on it whenever we saw the cookie container and the cookies were over the next day itself. All the R’s loved it and asked me to bake these cookies again. The buttery flavour with the crunch in the tutti frutti tasted yummyyyy.
Only 5 things required to make the delicious cookie.. YES you read it correctly ONLY 5!!
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour /Maida
- 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter/room temperature
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 cup Tutti Frutti/cashews/optional
- 1-2 tbsp Milk
- In a mixing bowl add powdered sugar and butter. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add maida, tutti frutti and mix well.
- Add milk to form a soft sticky dough.
- Lay a butter paper and roll the dough and form a log then shape it in a square .
- Wrap it with butter paper and freeze it for 20 mins(Put it up in the freezer to make the dough firm) .
- Take the log out, and slice the dough with a sharp knife.(you can make around 2 dozen)
- Place them on a baking tray.
- Preheat the oven at 350*degF .
- Bake it for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden brown.
- Transfer carefully in a rack and cool it.Store in airtight container.
- Kids will enjoy it with a warm glass of milk and adults with hot cup of tea .