We are celebrating an independence day celebration week and we have done interesting things to keep the kids engaged and interested about India. My kids helped me in preparing this Toast and yes who would not be excited to celebrate the independence of your nation in such a way. To top it all, its my MOMs birthday 🙂 .. HAPPY Birthday MA!!.
You can feel great with knowing that your kids have got a healthy and perfectly playful breakfast to help start their day and get them in the spirit.
Kids can make this easy 15th August treat with bananas, peach/mango/orange, cream cheese, kiwi or grapes and a slice of bread.
You can Switch cream cheese with peanut butter….That would make them perfect for Vegans. Do try this for breakfast all weekend!
- 1 Slice 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 1/2 Wedge Laughing Cow Cream Cheese Spread/for vegan version 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 kiwi /Green grapes/honey dew /slices
- half banana/slices
- 6 Fresh Blueberries
- Peach/mango/papaya slices(any orange color fruit
- Toast the bread slice.I like mine to be pretty toasty. Almost burned.:D
- Allow the toast to cool slightly. You don’t want to melt the cream cheese into a gooey mess.
- Spread half of the wedge of Laughing Cow cream cheese over the piece of toast.
- This helps the fruit stick to the toast better.
- Arrange blueberries in the middle and enjoy right away.
Jai Hind !!