By now you probably know that A loves muffins, I even mentioned about it in my post on the Semolina Vegetable Muffins. So this time I tried to make the 3-Ingredient Cookies into Muffins. These turn out to be a perfect breakfast on the the go, specially for those busy mornings. These can also be made ahead in time and refrigerated. I was surprised that my texture freak A, didn’t fuss about the texture as it is little firm and grainy. Lucky me.
- 2 over riped bananas
- 1 cup oats
- A handful of dark chocolate chips
- Oil to grease muffin cups
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Place oats in a grinder or food processor and grind it until the flour consistency. It’s ok if the oats are not completely ground.
- In a mixing bowl mash the bananas with ground oats until smooth. Add the dark chocolate chips.
- Grease the muffins cups with oil.Drop the batter with a teaspoon into the muffin cups. Top it off with one dark chocolate chip.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes clean from the center.