We Simply love homemade dips at my place.So lets get together and make this super tasty and healthy dip.
I should say in advance, this is NOT authentic. This is my twist to the Tzatziki dip /sauce.
It’s not traditional tzatziki because I replaced the yogurt with avocado.
At first I was worried about the texture and taste but in the end the sauce came out so thick and creamy!
No matter how you prepare the chicken,veg just make sure you include the dip!
It’s the Superstar of the show!
- 2 Avocado/pitted/mashed
- 1 green onion
- 2 small cucumber/ grated
- salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp greek seasoning mix
- In a blender , add avocado,green onion Process until smooth.
- Add in the herbs , lemon juice , grated cucumber crank in some fresh black pepper.
- Pour into a bowl and refrigerate until ready to eat.serve it with grilled veggies/ Chicken.