3 Ingredients, 10 minutes, Vegan, Gluten free, Dairy free, Sugar free & Paleo. Need I say anything else?
Hello everyone!! Happy New Year to you and your family. Infact, we wish you not only a Happy New Year but also a super healthy one. Hope you enjoyed the holidays as much as we did. We sure did have a nice time with families but we also missed connecting with you. Anyways let’s give you a sneak peak of what was going on during the holidays. Click here for the same..
On the same note, We are very excited to be back and to start the year with healthy energy bites.
I love these Dried Apricot/Khubani energy bites and it has only 3 Ingredients ..How COOL is that ??
This super duper simple recipe is a great one for getting kids involved in the kitchen as it does not require baking 🙂 These bites will take you around 10 minutes to make :D.
These energy balls work great as a pre or post-workout option for adults or an after school snack for kids.
It’s also gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, vegan and paleo and So delicious !!
- 1 cup organic dried apricots/Khubani
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut powder
- 3 tbsp coconut powder/for rolling
- Pulse the dried apricots ,Oats and shredded coconut in the food processor to process it till it comes together .
- Take a small amount of mixture and roll it into a small ball. Repeat this process until you have used all of the mixture.
- You may put a little water on your hands to prevent too much sticking.
- Roll each ball in the coconut to coat.
- Serve on a plate and watch them go in lightning speed 😀