- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp. oats
- 6-8 mandarin orange wedges, peeled
- 6-8 kiwi wedges, peeled
- 2-3 blueberries
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. raw honey (optional)
- In a blender, blend together 1/4 the yogurt, banana and oats into a smooth creamy consistency. Depending on the sweetness of the banana it will sweeten the yogurt. If you need to sweeten it a little bit , add the honey and mix well. To this add the remaining thick yogurt. Mix well.
- Garnish it with the above fruits or fruits of your choice.
- Grab a spoon and indulge.
Feel free to try different combinations and let us know what worked best for you.
For more healthy ideas and recipes subscribe to our email or follow us on Facebook to stay updated with all the healthy information we share. Check out our Pinterest boards for all the healthy eating inspiration you’ll ever need. For an unending buffet of healthy photographed food, follow us on Instagram
Pages: Page 1 Page 2