Its rare to have kids like Salads. I am happy that my kids R2 & R3 enjoy their salad & even more when I top it with these tasty /addictive little Home-made Mix Herb croutons. They are ridiculously easy to make and hard to stop eating ! These croutons are best eaten fresh. Apart from being irresistible and yummilicious, the biggest benefit being that there are no preservatives, no colors or anything artificial added.
These quick and easy croutons are so tasty you will wonder why you never made homemade before.You can make them in less than 10 Minutes ..YES you read it correct.. less than 10 minutes !!
Now I have something to do with those last few pieces of bread 😀 You can make them with leftover burger/hot-dog buns too.. So what better way to use it than this?
You can use whatever herbs you have in hand, but I prefer the Kirkland Brand which we find in Costco.
- 12 slices of Bread
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Kirkland Signature Organic No-Salt Seasoning Or any Mixed herb of your choice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F .
- Cut the bread in small Cubes ,put in a large bowl, pour the oil on the Bread and mix it properly.
- Sprinkle the Mixed Herd Slowly let all the bread get coated with it.
- Spread coated bread cubes onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown around 10 minutes ,keep a close EYE on it.
- Cool croutons completely before storing in an airtight container.
This is the kirkland branded organic no salt seasoning that i was referring to above.
Hope you like this recipe and do give it a try. We would love to hear back from you.
You can find us on Twitter,follow us Pinterest & our Facebook page too.