Whenever we dine in an Indo-Chinese/Asian restaurant here in US, this is one soup my hubby R1 will try to find in the menu. Its his all time favorite sweet corn soup.
Don’t worry if you can’t find an Chinese/Asian restaurant near your place to have this soup, you could always make this in your kitchen just like restaurant style.
Spring time in a bowl! This soup is a perfect way to enjoy corn :-).
A delicious vegan soup that’s loaded with veggies such as carrots, cauliflower, beans & zucchini .
Can’t wait any longer..let start with is Simple & Quick Sweet Corn Soup !!
- Add 1 cup of corn kernels in a food processors and make a paste.
- Add 5 cups of water in a big pot & keep it for boiling.
- Add the chopped carrot, beans,cauliflower,zucchini , 1 cup of corn kernels & the corn kernels paste and stir .
- Cook for 5 mins on medium flame or till its starts to boil.
- Mix the cornflour in water and keep aside.
- Add salt , sugar to the simmering soup and cook further for 3-4 mins. Add black pepper powder and mix.
- Add the cornflour mixture and go on stirring till the soup thickens. Add in the vinegar & stir nicely.
- Turn off heat and pour into soup bowls.
- Garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot.
Find us on FB https://www.facebook.com/dbellyrulesdmind/?fref=ts