Summer is almost here! Can’t wait for all of the fun activities that come with summer. Especially the BBQ’s, picnics & potlucks!I always love a good pasta salad when you go to a potluck. So today I share with you a truly incredible and unique pasta salad recipe!The ingredients are simple but come together so well. The Mango and Pineapple tidbits give this salad a Hawaiian or tropical feel and add such delicious flavor. You don;t need to add a lot to this salad as the mango and pineapple are the star of the show. The one things that sets is apart from the usual salads is the sweet and tangy creamy vegan dressing. It intensifies the flavors of the salad and is by itself so flavorful.. It will set your salad apart from all of the rest and it is sure to be a huge hit!
It’s easy to put together, too. While the pasta is cooking, chop and prep the other ingredients, shake up the dressing and you are ready to go. Added bonus: You can make this earlier in the day, cover and refrigerate and serve it chilled or at room temperature. as I said earlier perfect for picnics or potlucks. I’d just recommend waiting for the dressing to be added before you take a bite out of this.
- 3 cups boiled bow tie pasta
- 1 cup Fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup mangoes/ cubed
- 1/2 cup cucumber/ chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion /sliced
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise or regular
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp agave/ honey
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro/ chopped
- 1/2 Tsp freshly cracked black pepper powder
- In a large bowl add pasta, pineapple chunks,mangoes , onion & in a cucumber . Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar & Honey. Pour over pasta and stir to coat. Enjoy!