Looking for a healthy dinner recipes? Look no more. Here are The Belly Rules The Mind approved, family friendly dinner recipes for your next week, that are not only healthy but delicious too. Some are great for the weeknights while the other exotic ones can be enjoyed on the weekends. Typically our dinners are a mix of Indian food and food from around the globe. Some weeks dinners are quick and easy Indian meals where and weekends are for the yummy noodles, pastas, pizzas and burgers. Other weeks we change our pattern and weeknights are the pizzas, noodles and burgers and we cook up some exotic Indian meals on the weekends. This definitely helps us enjoy flavors from around the globe along side enjoying our staple too.
- Stuffed Potato Curry – These stuffed potatoes are not only flavorful but mouthwatering. Traditionally these potatoes are fried and then slow cooked. However the healthy twist makes it possible to enjoy this restaurant style Indian curry with stuffed potatoes.
- Raw Jackfruit Biryani – Jackfruit is known to be the ‘vegetarian chicken’ due to it’s stringy texture. When you combine it with Indian Basmati rice and spices you get this exotic Jackfruit Biryani which is full of aroma and deliciously lipsmacking. Jackfruit is not only tasty but full of flavor but it’s loaded with Vitamin B. A great way to add it to your diet.
- Naan Pizza – This isn’t your cookie cutter Naan Pizza. Imaging combining Thai and Indian flavors on a Pizza. Can you even imagine the bomb of flavors in your mouth. It’s just blastastic (if a word like this exists). Super simple to make, with only 3 steps and loaded with fiber and protein.
- Slow Cooked Curried Kidney Beans – Who doesn’t enjoy a slow cooked meal? We totally do. Specially if it’s Kidney beans infused with Indian spices and curry. You can toss in the ingredients, go to work or run your errands and when your back your meal is ready, waiing for you. Kidney beans are an excellent source of protein and fiber.
- Sprouted Mung Bean Burger If you think burgers can’t be made healthy, we are going to break that myth for you. These burger patties are loaded with the goodness of sprouted mung beans. You can eat healthy without sacrificing the taste.
- Chicken Seekh Kebab Celebrate grilling season. You have to try these wonderfully succulent and easy to make kebabs! Perfectly balanced with the flavors of Indian spices and condiments.
- Spicy Thai Noodle Bowl – One pot Thai noodles are so good and so easy to make. Qualify for a perfect weeknight meal where you just toss in the ingredients and in a few minutes your meal is ready. You are free to add in your favorite vegetables and your choice of protein.
Tell us what’s your dinner like? Quick and easy or fancy and exotic? What do you do to enjoy different cuisines from around the globe? We would love to hear from you. Drop in your comments below.
For more healthy ideas and recipes subscribe to our email or follow us on Facebook to stay updated with all the healthy information we share. Check out our Pinterest boards for all the healthy eating inspiration you’ll ever need. For an unending buffet of healthy photographed food, follow us on Instagram.