Looking for ideas on how to wrap or serve a Samosa. Ditch the traditional triangular puffs and get creative. Here is our collective / round up of 8 ways to serve the world renowned Samosa to your friends and family & wow them.
Last week we shared with you the Easiest Ever Samosa Stuffing recipe. If you haven’t read it yet,we highly encourage you to read that post to learn more about the popular so called ‘Indian’ snack, Samosas.A lot of people reached out to us telling us that wrapping the traditional way is a challenge for them. So in our post today, we have some quick, simple and very easy ideas to enjoy fiery puffs without any complications. So take a deep breath and relax, because we are about to take you for a culinary joyride. Make sure your have some potatoes and peas handy in the house as you are surely going to want to try some of these ideas as soon as you finish reading this post.
- Spicy Samosa Quesedilla – Give the traditional Samosa’s a Mexican twist. Presenting the Samosadilla. Pack them for lunch or picnic, they are always a hit.
- Savory Samosa Muffin Kick start your day with these savory breakfast Muffins, or serve them as chaat cups at your next party. Superhit with the kids and super easy too.
- Summer Samosa Rolls – These Indo-Vietnamese Rolls are a perfect fusion of flavors. Fiery, refreshing & light. If you are a Samosa lover and want to cut down on fat, this is a great option for you.
- Bite Size Samosa Chaat – Looking for a new appetizer to serve at your next party or just a quick snack. These make a perfect individual bite sized appetizer / snack with tongue tickling flavors.
- Quick & Easy Samosa Bites Get creative with finger food, as these no mess samosa bites are a great way to wow your guests at your next party.
- Samosa Potato Skins is what you get when east meets west. Think of it as Chaat in a bowl or Chaat loaded Potato Skins. A perfect fusion of Samosa & Potato Skins
- Samosa Pattie are ready in just 30 minutes and can be used as a burger pattie or a pattie to go with your chaat.
- Potli Samosa Wonton – Wrapping the perfect Samosa requires a little practice. This is the simplest and easiest way to wrap a Samosa. It can’t get easier than this.
So do these ideas excite you? We can’t wait to hear which one of these will you try first? Drop in your comments below. If you have any other ideas that you would like us to include in this post, we would love to hear from you too. IF you like this post, please don’t forget to share it with your friends and family and spread some love.
For more healthy ideas and recipes subscribe to our email or follow us on Facebook to stay updated with all the healthy information we share. Check out our Pinterest boards for all the healthy eating inspiration you’ll ever need. For an unending buffet of healthy photographed food, follow us on Instagram