Although it’s been freezing cold outside here in NC, our love for popsicles never dies. You will know form my earlier post on Peach Popsicles that A is crazy about popsicles. I am sure if I even made Broccoli and Kale Popsicles, he would slurp over those. Lucky for me that he loves his Broccoli as is, so I don’t need to make Broccoli pops. So I made some healthy, quick and easy pops for A with just two ingredients, that can be easily found at home.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup organic strawberry yogurt
- Thoroughly wash strawberries.
- Puree the strawberries into a pulp. If the Strawberries are too sour, add some sugar while pureeing the pulp. Luckily I didn’t have to.
- Pour the strawberry pulp into the popsicle mold or and icecube tray covering half of the depth. I made 2 variations, as I also wanted some smaller sized popsicles.
- Top the other half of the depth with strawberry yogurt.
- If using icecube tray, add craftsticks to each section of the tray.
It’s a lip smacking!!! Need I say anything else.