So the other day I was organizing my pantry and found a packet of dates that was gifted to us. I had been wanting to try the no-cook date and nut bites for a while now, so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity. My almost 2.5 yr old, loves peanut butter and as a mom I am always looking for ways to add healthy ingredients to his meals. Lucky for me that A isn’t allergic to nuts. So I decided to make my no-cook date and nut balls, with just 3 ingredients listed below.
- 1/2 cup Dates ( the packet had sugar added to it, however I would highly recommend pure dates with no sugar added to them)
- 1/4 assorted cup nuts of your choice . I used Almonds & Cashews
- 6 ounces organic peanut butter, unsalted. ( I used the smooth texture)
- Coarsely grind the Dates, Almonds and Cashews in a mixer.
- In a big bowl, add the coarsely ground mixture of dates and nuts and add the peanut butter to it.
- Thoroughly,mix the mixture with a spoon.
- Take a tablespoon of this mixture into your hands and roll it into balls.