So by now you know that I love making Soups & Sauces at home. So today I have made Thai green curry soup (Green curry paste homemade)with its amazing fragrance and absolutely delicious taste.We’ve eaten a bit of Thai, and I think this comes very close. If you’re dealing with a nut allergy, you can skip the peanut butter and you can add shrimps or chicken too .You can also choose a different flavor of curry paste if you feel like experimenting. Red curry could work well.
Did you know:
- Vitamins C, E and many B vitamins are abundant in coconut milk.
- Vitamins C and E help to boost the immune system, and B vitamins are responsible for providing energy to the cells.
- 3-4 Tbsp Thai Green Curry Paste (Click here for the recipe)
- 1 can coconut milk
- pack of shitaki mushrooms/button mushroom
- 2-3 Tbsp peanut butter /My secret ingredient
- 2 cup Water
- Stir fry the curry paste with a few tablespoons of the cream off the top of the can of coconut milk in a large pot for few seconds
- Add the rest of the coconut milk, and use the empty can to add 2 cups of water.
- Stir well, and bring it to a boil
- Add the chopped mushrooms, and simmer for 8-9 minutes, until the mushrooms are tender.
- add and stir in the peanut butter.
SaNook this Soup< 🙂