A Healthy twist to our favorite chat..
Cucumbers are very low in calories, yet they make a filling snack (one cup of sliced cucumber contains just 16 calories)
- Here is a short list of the impressive health benefits that a cucumber carries:
- Keeps you hydrated.
- Fights heat, both inside and out.
- Flushes out toxins.
- Lavishes you with vitamins.
- Supplies skin-friendly minerals: magnesium, potassium, silicon.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Lentils contain phytic acid, which can be difficult to digest. Sprouting neutralizes the phytic acid which means more vitamins and minerals can be absorbed by your body as they’re digested.
- When you sprout lentils, you’re actually starting the germination process, which changes the composition of the lentils.
- Sprouting increases the amounts of vitamins and minerals in the lentils, especially B vitamins and carotene.
- Sprouting also helps break down some of the sugars that create intestinal gas.
- 1 cup Sprouted Whole moong dal
- Chopped onion
- chopped tomato
- chopped green chill
- salt to taste
- red chille powder
- chaat masala
- cucumber/I have used Persian cucumber/li>
- sev for garnish /you an totally skip the sev
- Mix the sprouted moong dal, Chopped onion, Chopped Tomatoes, Green chilli, Chopped cilantro in the yogurt.
- Chop the cucumber in disc.
- Scoop the seeds of the cucumber and add that too in the curd.
- Add salt to taste, red chilli powder and chat masala.
- Add the curd mixer in the cucumber.
- Place it on the serving plate sprinkle it with some sev and chat masala to tasta