Summer is showering its love on us by turning on the heat… and the delicious dairy-free fudgsicle tries to keep us cold in the warm weather… and that too in a very healthy way. They taste amazing and are guilt free.
The secret Ingredients is 2 Avocado and a pinch of LOVE :D
My suggestion would be to make them with agave .There’s not a lot of sugar in this recipe but kids can always get away with a bit more than adults trying to lose weight. These healthy treats have nutritious fats, quality protein and satisfy that chocolate craving. Enjoy!
PS – R1 and R2 said these are their favourites !! R3 loves anything and everything that is brown in color ;) he thinks its chocolate .
- 2 avocados /remove pit and skin
- 3/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup milk /dairy or nondairy/ I used almond.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup agave/honey/sugar
- some mini chocolate morsels /optional
- Combine all ingredients in food processor until smooth.
- Use a piping bag to get filling into the molds (to avoid a mess) :D.
- Tap the containers so that the air bubbles pop.
- Stick in the freezer overnight, or until they freeze.
- If your fudgsicles are hard to remove from their containers- run the popsicle mold under hot water for few seconds and the fudgesicles will come loose.