This salad is as tasty as it is beautiful, and I think it would make a lovely addition to your next summer meal or a get-together.
Its healthy summer picnic recipe that goes great with Lunch or dinner. It’s crisp, cool, and tastes amazing.With homemade Cilantro chilli dressings its such a simple and clean dressing .
It has fresh lime juice in it, cilantro, jalapeno salt, sugar and a little EVOO.
- 2 Ripe mangoes, peeled, pit removed and sliced into strips
- 1 English cucumber, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 Lime
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tsp Jalepeno Peppers, minced
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 Tsp Sugar
- Add the lime juice in the minced jalepeno to a small container and set it aside. Let it infuse depending on how hot you want the dressing. About 5 minutes should give you a decent amount of heat and body. If you want more, let it set for long.
- While the chilli is infusing the lime juice, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Now add the lime juice, straining out the jalepeno. Mix together .
- Add extra virgin olive oil, cilantro, salt and sugar to a small mixing bowl and whisk it all together.
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
- Just add the lime zest on the chopped cucumber and mangoes.
- Pour the dressing to the bowl with the cucumber and mangoes and toss to combine. Taste and add more lime juice or salt if desired.