Let’s learn how to make whole wheat Custard cookies. It is made with 100% whole wheat flour and few other ingredients to make this cookies taste better and healthier !
My kids and hubby absolutely loved these cookies . I swapped the flour for whole wheat and they turned out too darn good if you know what I mean!
The entire batch of cookies can be ready in less than 30 mins :D
- 1 cup Wheat Flour / Atta
- 1/4 cup Custard powder/vanilla flavor
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp or as needed Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Take wheat flour, custard powder, powdered sugar, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in oil and vanilla and mix well to form into a dough. If the dough is coming together and looks so dry add a few tbsp of milk.
- Once the dough is made, form small balls and arrange it in a baking tray.
- Coat the cookies balls in sugar and press it gently with a fork .
- Bake it in oven for 15 to 17 mins on 350*F. Remove it from oven and let it cool for few mins.
- Remove the cookies to a cooling rack and let it cool completely.
- Store in a air tight container.
- Enjoy them as it is or with a glass of milk!!