It’s all in the sauce as they say it.. Buffalo, Teriyaki, Enchilada sauce just to name a few.. Everything tastes better with sauces and once cannot beat a home made sauce. Today the recipe I am sharing with you all is Quick & Easy Stir-fry Teriyaki chicken. It is hearty, healthy and totally delicious and did I say enough that the key to this dish is the” sauce”. Easy – This homemade teriyaki sauce is bold and thick and is great as a marinade or as a sauce served with your favorite meats, Paneer or Tofu. . It’s got the perfect amount of sweetness and I love how thick it is. It coats the dish so well and you’ll basically want to pour it all over your rice, too. Fresh ginger makes this sauce better than any store bought version out there.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Organic chicken breast/ chopped
- 10-12 broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic/ minced
- 2 medium carrots/sliced thinly
- Half Red bell pepper/ chopped in cubes
- Some green onion/ chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 Tsp black pepper powder
- 1Tbsp fresh ginger/minced
- 2-3 tbsp soy sauce
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 3 Tbsp honey
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add Honey ,Ginger, Water & soy sauce .
- Stir it and let it come to a boil.
- Add in corn flour & keep stirring it for about 5 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the olive oil, then add the chicken in a single layer.
- Let it cook, for about 3-5 minutes or until browned. add in salt to taste & black pepper powder.
- While the chicken is cooking, steam the broccoli.
- Add the garlic, bell peppers and carrots .
- Add teriyaki sauce, and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the steamed broccoli to the cooked chicken and sauce. Sprinkle some green onions .
- Serve with rice or noodles.