Appe pan Recipes-These perfectly CRISP, light Vermicelli pakodas /fritters are a sure to have you and your guests coming back for more. With just a few pantry essentials you can make these really tasty No-Fry Vermicelli Pakoda/Fritters. Kids love these – you can add finely chopped veggies of your choice . Serve with a any chutney of your choice. These Vermicelli Pakoda / fritters are so crisp on the the outside and tender on the inside that they are a great party pleaser. R2 and R3 love these it in their lunch box .
Transform the humble Vermicelli into these tasty bites! Easy to make they are so unbelievably good.
Everyone loves fried food, right? it’s probably the most sought after comfort food. All the fried food are hard to resist, but they often leave one feeling rather guilty afterwards. Now, try these delicious, nearly guilt-free Vermicelli fritters.
These fritters are unbelievably tasty and the bite size balls make them equally fun to eat. Dip them in some ketchup or our multipurpose green chutney , they’re simply irresistible. It’s a wonderful way of sneaking in some healthy veggies too i,just add chopped veggies of your choice) into a snack for kids, who will absolutely adore them.
- Heat water in a pot, once it boils, add in vermicelli and cook till cooked around 7 to 8 mins. Drain it and cool it down. Set aside.
- Take all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the appe pan .
- Add few drops of oil and drop the Vermicelli balls in it and turn the heat on medium to low .
- Keep turning it after every minute, it will take 6-8 minutes to get these balls to cooks and get a nice color on it.
- Serve them them ketchup or green chutney and see them vanish :D
- If you liked this recipe and need some ideas and inspiration to enjoy guilt-free cooking, check out our most popular post on the blog : 30 Appe Pan Recipes, Tips & Video . If you would like to buy the Appe pan, we recommend buying the Tabakh brand from Amazon.