When I fixed this flavorful recipe for the first time, it was a welcome change from some of our regular ho-hum dinner menus. Mr R1 my husband, and our two sons, R2 and R3 who are 9 and 4 make sure there are no leftovers whenever I serve this dish! This sweet & sour, easy Teriyaki Sauce goes so well with the No Fry Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs.
The secret to the moist chicken ball are the chopped pineapple I add in it. It has the right balance of sweet to sour plus the pineapple and the pepper gives it a lot of flavor !! The most amazing combination of sweet and spicy flavors that tastes a million times better than take-out!
This is so easy and a lighter take on this party and tailgating /game day favorite . You will blow them away with how good this easy, and only you need to know how easy it was. Shhhhhhhh!!
- In a bowl, combine the ground chicken, ginger, Bell peppers, soy sauce, chopped pineapple, breadcrumbs. combine the minced chicken mixture & all the other ingredients and then shape it into small balls
- Heat the pan add few drops of olive oil or spray.
- Place the chicken bites into the heated appe pan/aebleskiver pan and cook it for 8 to 10 minutes
- Here is the recipe for Quick & Easy Teriyaki Sauce .
- Remove the chicken bites from the pan and transfer them in a bowl. Pour the sauce on top and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds & some green onions .Serve the No Fry Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs immediately.
If you liked this recipe and need some ideas and inspiration to enjoy guilt-free cooking, check out our most popular post on the blog : 30 Appe Pan Recipes, Tips & Video . If you would like to buy the Appe pan, we recommend buying the Tabakh brand from Amazon.