After the successful round up post last week 7 Days 7 Breakfasts, this week we are back with 7 lunch recipes that you are going to fall in love with. Imagine relishing a new cuisine for lunch every single day of the week, how good is that eh?[adinserter block=”2″][adinserter block=”3″] Atleast for some of you it’s not very hard to think of the staple sabzi’s (veggies) and rotis and parathas (indian flatbreads) and rice options, but this post is going to come in handy when you want to eat something different, delicious , quick and healthy. Yes, you read it right, it fits all these criteria. The selection is for everybody, office goers, folks working from home, for kids who pack their lunches and for stay at home moms. BTW irrespective of whatever your situation is, the food is going to get your drooling and don’t forget to let us know which was the first recipe your tried in the kitchen after you finished reading this post. If you wish too, you can always add your own twist to these dishes to meet your family’s requirements. Relish them with your family or wow your guests at a party.
- Roasted Chickpea Gyros by Live Eat Learn These Gyros These Mediterranean wraps are simple and delicious and loaded with flavors. If roast the chickpeas and make the Tzatziki ahead in time, this is a quick lunch recipe.
- Chopped Thai Salad with Coconut and Curry Dressing by The Wicked Noodle this is one healthy salad with an exotic curry dressing that is ready in 5 minutes and is delicious. Pick veggies of your choice and and top it off with the dressing
- [adinserter block=”2″][adinserter block=”3″]Spicy Mexican Italiano Salad by Cooking Carnival This fusion recipe is something you can make ahead in time, pack it for a lunch or picnic or serve it at a party and everybody will relish it. Every time we have tried a fusion recipe, it’s always been a hit. It’s quick, healthy and delicious.
- Indian Chapati with Peppery Garlicky Avocado Spread & Veggies by My Ginger Garlic Kitchen Use your leftover chapatis (flatbreads), tortillas or wraps, use your favorite spread and spinkle some veggies to make your own wrap. A meal that use no fork and knife.
- [adinserter block=”2″][adinserter block=”3″]Masala Toast by Herbivore Cucina One can enjoy these spiced potato sandwiches not just for lunch but even for a quick breakfast or snack. If you prepare the filling ahead in time, all you have to do in the morning is, just stuff it in between your bread, grill or toast them, grab and go. The best part the kids love it too and it’s super quick.
- Veggie Lasagna Roll Ups by RuchisKitchen A healthier, lighter and more delicious recipe of the classic Lasagna. It’s an easy weeknight one pot meal. Make it ahead in time or even freeze it. It can’t get better than this.
- [adinserter block=”2″][adinserter block=”3″]Burnt Garlic & Cilantro Noodles by The Belly Rules The Mind A great weekend meal where you just toss in the veggies and noodles and it’s ready. You wil enjoy the flavor and aroma of burnt garlic. This is insanely good. The vibrant colors make it so appetizing.
Do you have a lunch idea that you think can be added to this list? Leave us a comment as we would love your ideas too.
For more healthy ideas and recipes subscribe to our email or follow us on Facebook to stay updated with all the healthy information we share. Check out our Pinterest boards for all the healthy eating inspiration you’ll ever need. For an unending buffet of healthy photographed food, follow us on Instagram