- [adinserter block=”2″]3/4 cup yogurt [adinserter block=”3″]
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp. oats
- 6-8 mandarin orange wedges, peeled
- 6-8 kiwi wedges, peeled
- 2-3 blueberries
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. raw honey (optional)
- In a blender, blend together 1/4 the yogurt, banana and oats into a smooth creamy consistency. Depending on the sweetness of the banana it will sweeten the yogurt. If you need to sweeten it a little bit , add the honey and mix well. To this add the remaining thick yogurt. Mix well.
- Garnish it with the above fruits or fruits of your choice.
- Grab a spoon and indulge.
Feel free to try different combinations and let us know what worked best for you.