Made this Strawberry Yogurt Bark, which turned out to be a big hit with everybody. Everybody from my Grandma to my neighbors 13 month old son relished it. For the grown ups it served as a perfect appetizer and for the infant and the toddler anything frozen is usually always liked.
It’s simple and easy, nothing fancy, requires just 2 ingredients and qualifies for a perfect summer snack or even as dessert.
- Greek Honey Yogurt
- If you are using plan non sweetened yogurt, sweeten it with honey.
- Line some parchment paper in a flat pan.
- Spread a thin layer, about 1/8th inch of yogurt evenly on the parchment paper. If at this point you feel that you would like your bark to be a little more sweet, add in a tsp. of honey. Remember that anything when frozen will taste a little less sweet.
- Sprinkle the strawberry slices on top and freeze it.
- Once it is frozen, break the slices and relish the bark. In the summer time it will usually start melting sooner tahn the winters, so don’t wait too long :)