Nothing is more delicious than warm Whole Wheat Crunchy Coconut Cookies. Using whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose makes this a contender for the best-tasting cookie ever!
The Whole Wheat Crunchy Coconut Cookies are egg free AND nut free! They taste just like fresh store bought :D But cheaper & healthier. They are so good that we make them once a month on request of my kids! R3 loves using the cookies press, so he enjoys pressing the cookies on the sheet .
Treat yourself to these tasty, healthy cookies without any guilt! Simple recipe with all simple ingredients!
- Preheat the oven to 350*F. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add room temperature butter & sugar in a mixing bowl.Beat it till light and creamy(If you want you can grind the sugar too)
- After it becomes fluffy and creamy add vanilla extract, whole wheat flour and coconut. Mix it well.
- Add milk slowly and form it in a soft dough.
- Now take your cookie maker I have posted the link for the cookie press I use.Place the desired cookie plate
- Make long strips and then cut it .
- Bake it for 10-12 minutes.
- once done remove it & place it on the cooling rack.
- Store them in a airtight container.