So by now you know that, we Punjabi’s can make and have any kind of pakodas / fritters. You think of it and we already have a recipe and have it on our list. Be it eggplant , long gourd, egg, aloo, onion, palak, Tofu Pakoda and …. No Fry Stuffed Paneer Pakoda, . Here is a simple and quick No Fry Stuffed Paneer Pakoda /Indian Cheese fritters made in Appe pan. No Fry Stuffed Paneer Pakoda is a tea time snack made with cottage cheese and besan. Traditionally these are deep fried and taste amazing… yes all fried items taste yummy.. My friend likes to say “all good things are either illegal or just plain fatty”… Coming back to the recipe, this is a healthy version of the same Paneer Pakodas that takes less than 15 minutes to prepare and is a hit at parties as finger food.
These crispy and delicious No Fry Stuffed Paneer Pakoda / Tofu Pakoda /cottage cheese fritters are ready to serve at parties as appetizers. For vegan version you can use Tofu :). My family loves the tofu version too ..
You can stuff it with your fav sauce like Shezwan sauce , Mint chutney,Tamarind & Date chutney.I have used Multipurpose chutney & Garlicy tomato chutney .
- Make the besan batter, by adding add besan, ajwain , some chopped cilantro & salt to taste.
- Take 3 cubes of paneer. On one cube spread the one of the multipurpose chutney and the garlic & tomato chutney and top it with the other cube (like a sandwich).
- Heat the appe pan with oil in each cavity.
- Dip the paneer sandwich in the besan batter and drop it into the cavity.
- Let it cook for 4-5 minutes on each side on medium heat.
- Once they are ready, serve it with Multipurpose chutney or ketchup.
- If you liked this recipe and need some ideas and inspiration to enjoy guilt-free cooking, check out our most popular post on the blog : 30 Appe Pan Recipes, Tips & Video . If you would like to buy the Appe pan, we recommend buying the Tabakh brand from Amazon.