These Healthy No-Bake Vegan Brownies are a perfect guilt-free treat you have been looking for. They are raw, refined sugar-free, gluten-free, flourless, loaded with probiotics and made with just 4 simple ingredients. These make an awesome lunchbox treat.
Don't you want to grab a bite? Especially when these are healthy and guiltfree. I don't think I've had Brownies as healthy as these. I mean they are
- Refined Sugar-Free
- Nutrient Rich
- Packed with dietary fiber
Since when did Brownies get so healthy? Well ever since we made them using Mariani Probiotic Pitted Prunes. Well yes, these healthy no-bake vegan brownies are made with Mariani Probiotic Pitted Prunes. We all know that prunes are an awesome dietary supplement but when we found these probiotic prunes at Food Lion the other day we wanted to explore all about them. So here is a video (click here) I found explaining all the health benefits of Probiotic Prunes.
- Mariani Probiotic Prunes support overall wellness and digestive health, so you can feel better and be your best!
- Mariani prunes are a prebiotic, which the probiotic needs to feed off of. Prunes also have additional vitamins that are great for your health & wellness.
- The Ganeden BC30 probiotic in Mariani Probiotic Prunes is unique. They are designed by nature to survive and thrive in conditions other probiotics cannot. By surviving, Ganeden BC30 delivers active probiotics ten times more effectively than the probiotics in yogurt.
- Probiotic Prunes from Mariani are made using California grown prunes!
On my way back home I was thinking of all the goodness that will come with these Probiotic Prunes. So I decided to make a healthy treat to satisfy those sweet cravings. With just 3-4 handy ingredients, these healthy no-bake vegan brownies come together so easily. Mariani Probiotic Prunes, cocoa powder, and nuts of your choice. All you need to do is just give them a blitz, first just the nuts and then with the ground nuts, cocoa powder, and probiotic prunes. Then tightly pack the mixture in a tray. For an extra element of nutrition, you could spread some peanut butter over these but it's totally optional. I also shaved some vegan chocolate in the end, but again it's up to you.
These healthy no-bake vegan brownies are perfect to pack in lunchboxes as a treat of snack. He was bored of the energy balls I typically make so these healthy brownies were a good twist. Once the school year starts, I know I will be making these healthy no -bake vegan brownies more often, as this would be an awesome way to get Little A his daily dose of dietary fiber and other nutrients.
- ½ cup hazelnuts
- ½ raw almonds
- 1 cup Mariani Probiotic Prunes
- ⅔ cup cacao powder
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp vegan chocolate shavings or cacao nibs
Place you choice of nuts in food processor and process until finely ground, unless you are like me who like the nuts a little coarse.
To that add the cacao powder and Probiotic Prunes and pulse to combine. .
Add the brownie mixture to a small parchment lined 8x8 dish and before pressing, Then press down firmly until it is flat and firm.
If adding toppings spread homemade peanut butter and shave some vegan chocolate over the dish.
Place the dish in a freezer or fridge to chill for 10-15 minutes before cutting into even squares