One of the BEST and EASIEST Indo-Chinese Manchow soup recipe ever. It is made with simple ingredients, takes 15 minutes and a zillion times better than takeout ..
This soup popular in Indian Chinese cuisine due to its ease of preparation and hot spicy taste.
This Soup is a simple delicious quick weeknight dinner for my family and it is ready in less than 15 minutes,It is loaded with thinly sliced flavorful veggies! Minimal effort, but maximum enjoyment ..what more I can ask for ??
It will warm you up, wake up your taste buds with it’s kick of peppery flavor, and keep you full for hours, this vegetable Manchow soup just can’t be beat!
Check out the short video of the recipe :)
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1/4 cup chopped spring onion
1/4 cup chopped green Bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped Red bell pepper
1 cup chopped cabbage
1/2 cup chopped carrot
1/4 cup froze corn kernnels
2 tablespoon soy sauce
2tbsp red chilli sauce
1 tablespoon vinegar
Salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black peppercorns powder
6 cups water or vegetable stock
1 tablespoon cornflour dissolve in water
1 egg /for vegan and vegetarian version you can skip it
For The Serving
1 cup fried noodles/optional
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green Bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped Red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup froze corn kernnels
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2tbsp red chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black peppercorns powder
- 6 cups water or vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon cornflour dissolve in water
- 1 egg /for vegan and vegetarian version you can skip it
- For The Serving
- 1 cup fried noodles/optional
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the and garlic, saute for a second.
- Add the cabbage, bellpeppers carrots and saute of 2 minutes on high flame.
- Add the soya sauce, red chilli sauce, saute for a second.
- Add the water or stock and let it boil for 5 to 7 minutes.
- add in the corn.
- whisk a egg, drop it slowly and stir it a nice stir./skip if you want a vegan soup
- Gradually add the cornflour paste and continuously stir it, so that no lumps remain.
- Simmer for further 5 minutes till the soup becomes little thick.
- garnish it with some spring onions
- Serve hot and enjoy !!