Hot, quick and easy. A simple Instant Pot Vegan Pasta - Ariabatta Pasta recipe, that is full of flavors and super easy to make. It’s Vegan and made in Instant Pot. It can’t get better than this.
[avatar user="Anvita" size="thumbnail" align="right" link="https://thebellyrulesthemind.net/about-us/" target="_blank"]Anvita[/avatar]
Dee-licious is the word that describes this Instant Pot Vegan Ariabiatta Pasta. If you are bored of the same old pasta recipe, try this one. Definitely, one of my favorite recipes for Pasta, because it's spicy. We made this over the weekend. Dr. Mystery returned back home from his trip to Europe. Thus the spicy Arrabiatta Pasta. He couldn't stop talking about the best pasta he has ever had so far, Arrabiatta. He loves anything spicy, so there was no doubt that he was going to fall in love with the flavors. Spicy, tangy and full or aroma, one can't go wrong Arrabiatta Pasta.
Also, we had The Belly Rules The Mind meet. Time and again the TBRTM family catches up to discuss next steps, re-assess our goals, define strategies for the next few months, brainstorm ideas, discuss recipes make some. A crazy busy weekend of TBRTM family meet up. Mind you it's not just the two of us (Soniya and myself) behind this blog. Without the support, if our husbands and children, this blog wouldn't be possible. You can meet TBRTM family here. We also have an extended family which consists of our friends and family, our elders with whom we celebrate our wins, big or small. We look upto them for feedback and support too.
So one of the things we are going to focus on the next few months is videos. You will see a lot more videos being published on the blog as well as TBRTM Facebook page. So this weekend we tried to make a few recipes and record some videos ourselves. Trying to step out of our comfort zone. So here is our video for this Instant Pot Vegan Arrabiata Pasta recipe.
Instant Pot is such a craze right now. everyone is trying to make recipes in the Instant Pot. The recipes are endless. Such a powerful tool to have in the kitchen. Especially for people like us who like to spend less time in the kitchen and more with family or doing other things.
Why do I like the Instant Pot?
It's a single tool with multiple cooking features in it. It's like the Indian pressure cooker, but can also act as a rice cooker, slow cooker, or electric pressure cooker. It acts like a steamer, sauté/browning pan, and warming pot. One can also make yogurt in it. It's that all one tool that every kitchen must have.
Since we didn't have any Instant Pot recipes on the blog, we decided to make a few Instant Pot recipes. So stay tuned for some really exciting Instant Pot recipes. For now, let's get back to the Vegan Arrabiatta Pasta. It's quick and easy to make and loaded with the flavors of tomatoes, fresh herbs and lots of chillies. if you don't like the chillies, you can totally skip the chillies, but I like that zing.
If you you know of someone who would like this hot delicious pasta recipe, share it with them.
For some more Pasta recipes from the blog, check out
- TBRTM Classic Pizza / Pasta Sauce with vegetables.
- Peas Pesto Pasta (V+GF)
- Easiest Ever One Pot Pasta(V)
- Creamy Pesto Pasta (V)
- Pasta Salad with an Indian Twist (V)
- Tropical Pasta Salad (V)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 cup onions
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp spicy italian herb mix
- 2 cup pasta of your choice (vegan or gluten-free)
- 1 cup water
- Heat Instant Pot to “Saute.” Add oil, garlic, and onion. Cook until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant for a couple minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes tomato sauce, basil and spicy Italian herb mix. Add in the pasta and water. Stir to combine and make sure pasta is submerged in liquid.
- Set Instant Pot to “Manual” for 8 minutes. Turn valve to Seal. When the timer goes off, turn valve to Vent to Quick release the pressure.
- Keep Instant Pot on Warm Let wilt for 2-3 minutes, stirring as needed to help it along.
- To make ahead or turn into a freezer meal: Make as directed and then pour into a greased 9×13 pan. Freeze or refrigerate until ready to bake. Place cold pan in cold oven and preheat oven to 350°F. Cook for an hour, uncovering in the last 15 minutes.
- It may require slightly longer cooking time if frozen. If cooking from frozen, you can also thaw overnight in fridge before baking.