Summer is showering its love on us by turning on the heat and the delicious Vegan fudgesicles tries to keep us cold in the warm weather... and that too in a very healthy way. They taste amazing and are guilt free. These 4-Ingredient Fudgesicle are easy to make, full of omega 9 fats and an absolutely delicious frozen treat
Hi everyone! So here we are its time of the year where almost all schools have started. Both my boys R2 and R3 started theirs yesterday and I was so emotional when my little guy R3 was off to his first year in elementary school. Time flies! Before the school started they asked me to make one of their or should I say MY :P Favorite Fudgesicles. I’m not talking about just any fudgesicle, either. I’m talking about a creamy, fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth, dairy-free Vegan Fudgesicle that packs a nutrient-punch. Say it isn’t so!
These healthy treats have nutritious fats, quality protein and satisfy that chocolate craving. Enjoy!
PS – R1 and R2 said these are their favorites!! R3 loves anything and everything that is brown in color ;) he thinks its chocolate.
These Vegan Fudgescile are a simple dessert just screaming for summer. As Labor Day is next week and schools have started here in VA, we still have heat waves on most of the days and I can't stop making cool, tasty summer treats. Avocado is an awesome healthy fat. We all know that RIGHT?! There now the cat is out of the hat >>>> Avocados are the star ingredients in this Fudgesicle. It is a wonderful substitute in all types of cooking when you need a creamy consistency.
How long does it take for the Vegan Fudgesicles to freeze?
Both my boys <3 chocolate so much!!! It practically went crazy to ensure the fudgesicle go into the freezer for a whole day! They were opening the freezer every hour and I had to suhhh them again and again ;) My homemade Vegan fudesgicle/ fudge pops are healthy, made with cashew-milk (you can add any milk of your choice), dark chocolate and maple syrup and like I said, super creamy. As I was taking my photos I had to be quick because they started to melt! But that was easily resolved since we ate them right after.
These Vegan Fudgesicles are a creamy and decadent frozen chocolate treat, with just 4 ingredients and a blender! Fudgy, rich, cold and creamy - what more could you ask from a frozen treat?
Do you have more healthy sweet snacks on your blog?
I think that about sums up everything I need to say about this Vegan Fudgesicle other than, GO MAKE IT. You’ll be thanking me.
- 2 Avocado skinned and pitted
- 1/2 cup Dark Cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup Cashew milk/ any milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup /Agave/Honey
- some mini chocolate morsels/optional
- 10 Icepop wooden sticks
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Use a piping bag to get filling into the molds (to avoid a mess). Tap the containers so that the air bubbles pop.
- Stick in the freezer overnight, or until they freeze. (I like to freeze mine for like 24 hrs before eating).
- If your fudgesicles are hard to remove from their containers- run the popsicle mold under hot water briefly and the fudgesicles will come loose.
- If you don’t have popsicle molds, you can pour the mixture into paper cups or ice cube trays and stick them with wooden sticks. Let the mixture freeze for 30 minutes before inserting the sticks if you’re not using a mold to be sure that they stay straight.
If you don’t have a popsicle mold , you can pour the mixture into paper cups or ice cube trays and stick them with wooden sticks. Let the mixture freeze for 30 minutes before inserting the sticks if you’re not using a mold to be sure that they stay straight.