Apricot Energy Bites-3 Ingredients, 10 minutes, Vegan, Gluten free, Dairy free, Sugar free & Paleo. Need I say anything else? Apricot Energy Bites work great as a pre or post-workout option for adults or an after-school snack for kids. It's gluten free, dairy free, nut free, sugar-free, vegan, paleo and of course so delicious !!
Hello everyone!! Happy New Year to you and your family. Infact, we wish you not only a Happy New Year but also a super healthy one. Hope you enjoyed the holidays as much as we did. We sure did have a nice time with families but we also missed connecting with you. Anyways let's give you a sneak peak of what was going on during the holidays. Click here for the same..
On the same note, We are very excited to be back and to start the year with healthy energy bites.
I love these Dried Apricot/Khubani energy bites and it has only 3 Ingredients ..How COOL is that ??
This Apricot energy bites recipe is a great one for getting kids involved in the kitchen as it does not require baking :) These energy bites will take you around 10 minutes to make :D.
These apricot energy bites work great as a pre or post-workout option for adults or an after school snack for kids.
It's also gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, vegan and paleo and So delicious !!
- 1 cup organic dried apricots/Khubani
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup coconut powder/ unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp coconut powder/ unsweetened shredded coconut for rolling
- Pulse the dried apricots ,Oats and coconut powder in the food processor to process it till it comes together .
- Take a small amount of mixture and roll it into a small ball. Repeat this process until you have used all of the mixture.
- You may put a little water on your hands to prevent too much sticking.
- Roll each ball in the coconut to coat.
- Serve on a plate