Nothing says “Fall is here” better than this easy Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake. It is a perfect fall dessert that is light and fluffy and has decadence written all over it, but I love that it’s lightened up version! I promise you won’t miss the cream cheese and the heavy sour cream. The easy pumpkin cheesecake is ready in minutes, has a very subtle pumpkin flavor and it won’t leave you feeling too full!
Pumpkin Cheesecake is perfect for all year round and not just Fall
Hi everyone! Can you believe it its already FALL? It feels the older I get the faster time seems to fly by. In a blink, it will be the holiday season again! The most exciting time of the year. Before the holiday season takes over this post let me get back on track. Fall! Pumpkin treats are one of the best parts of fall, don’t you think? And since this one is so simple it fits perfectly into everyone’s busy fall schedules cause its made in Instant pot. This recipe is so light that you will want to indulge without feeling guilty all year round!
No Baking Needed! Seriously
If you are looking for a wonderful dessert that doesn’t require you firing up the oven, look no further. This pumpkin cheesecake recipe calls for using an electric pressure cooker. I am in love with the Electric Pressure cooker and feel that it is one of the most amazing innovations. I have 2 Electric pressure cookers at home and love the ease with which I can make my food in it. Still debating about buying an electric pressure cooker or confused about the number of buttons on your instant pot? Don’t fret, look at our Master the instant pot with 3 buttons which is complete beginners guide to getting used to the instant pot. It also provides quick recipes that you can try immediately and become a pro.
Coming back to the recipe There are not a lot of things in life that define Fall more than Pumpkin Pie cheesecake, let me tell you a secret…Shhhhhhh they’re a hit with my family any time of the year!
Why cook Your Pumpkin Cheesecake In Your Electric Pressure Cooker?
There are various reasons for using the instant pot vs the traditional oven for making your pumpkin cheesecake. Given below are a few reasons that you will love
- The texture turns out to be mousse-like and not too dense. I love the fact that it is light and fluffy.
- Electric Pressure cooker /Instant pot is more consistent in terms of pressure and temperature than the traditional oven. The temperature, cooking option varies depending on how I place my baking pan in the oven.
- The instant pot cooks the cheesecake uniformly due to the enclosed pressure, temperature and moisture.
- It takes way less time to cook than the traditional oven. We will need to chill the cheesecake before serving it though.
- The size can be controlled for a smaller family and we can use egg bite molds or springform pan for making personal sized cheesecakes.
You will “Fall” in love with this Eggless Pumpkin cheesecake Recipe!
You will love this recipe for so many reasons –
- first of all, there’s pumpkin involved,
- second, it made in instant pot,
- third, its is eggless,
- fourth, you will be surprised but there is NO CHEESE CREAM in this recipe. Combined, they’re the perfect way to fit your taste buds or please a crowd of party-goers.
What is Indian Cheesecake – Baked Yogurt Cheesecake – Bappa Doi?
Its a sweet Indian warm flan-like dessert made in the electric pressure cooker, with just two ingredients. When cooled, it is JUST like Cheesecake without any cheese ;). This recipe has been inspired by the Bappa Doi.
If you love your cheesecake but are worried about the amount of cheese, sugar and heavy cream, you should try this less guilty option. So you can maybe eat one more tiny slice and not feel as bad about it! I am constantly on the search for how to lighten up desserts, without losing any of the sinful flavors and texture…only the calories and I think this one really succeeded! These pumpkin pie cheesecake – It’s the easiest cheesecake you’ll ever make – and people will love it! If you’re looking for another drool-worthy Instant Pot dessert, try this Instant Pot Rice Pudding or this Instant Pot Churro bites!
Perfect for Vegetarian Thanksgiving Meal
Don’t let the words eggless and light fool you. This recipe is silky and delicious. Just don’t tell anyone that there is yogurt in it. Lower in calories. Serve this Cheesecake with our perfect centerpiece for the holiday season Instant pot Whole Cauliflower masala recipe to wow the crowd.
This 3 Ingredient Pumpkin cheesecake made with Greek Yogurt is simply amazing! You know those recipes that you make and when you take that first bite you’re in shock at just how good it is? This is one of those! I’m ready to start baking all things pumpkin like my Pumpkin bread Recipe and Pumpkin Soup this fall season
Four things you should have to make the perfect cheesecake
- 6-ounce Ramekins are perfect for individual portion
- Eggbite mold to create bite-sized uniform cheesecakes or
- Springform Pan– This makes it easy to remove the cheesecake without major efforts. Just a quick swipe of the knife around the edges and you are done.
- A trivet to place the cheesecake container on. This makes it easier to handle the hot containers and ensure that the containers don’t touch the base with water for uniform cooking.
Can I make it with a Crust?
You can also use the Eggbite mold for making crust cheesecake. use Nilla biscuits or gingersnap cookies from the market and add it to the Eggbite mold before making it in the instant pot. Using the Eggbite mold for the cheesecake recipe is PERFECT!
Is this Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake a Perfect Party Dessert?
- Absolutely. It is an excellent dessert for a party and get-togethers.
- This recipe makes 4 to 5 individual portions using a ramekin or pyrex small containers, It can be made in one 6 inches Push Pan/springform pan for one large cake, it is even better to make bite-size in the egg bites molds ( it makes 2 egg bites mold)
- This fits perfectly fine In 6 qt or 8 qt Instant Pot.
Should I cover the batter while making cheesecake in an instant pot?
- Yes, you will get beautiful texture when you cover it with an aluminum foil or a silicone mat.
What kind of yogurt do I use for this pumpkin cheesecake?
If you are looking for an eggless cheesecake recipe with no cracks, no time-consuming water baths, this recipe is right for you.
- Instant Pot Homemade Yogurt (or buy some plain Greek yogurt from the store).
- Strain the yogurt or store-bought greek yogurt for 6-8 hours in a mesh strainer.
How do you store pumpkin cheesecake in the Fridge?
- Freshly baked cheesecake with stay good for about a week in the fridge when covered with aluminum foil or plastic wrap. It will last for 7 days in the refrigerator.
More Instant Pot Dessert you will Love
Do try making these yummy instant pot pumpkin cheesecake and leave your comments on how it turned out
Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe Video
Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Sweetened Condensed Milk- 1- 14ounce can
- Homemade Greek Yogurt (Full Fat)- 1-1/2 cups
- Pumpkin puree- 1/2 cup
- Butter for greasing 1 tsp
- Pumpkin spice- 1 tsp
- Prepare 4 6-inch ramekins or 1 large springform pan or 2 egg bite molds. Grease it with butter.
- Pour the condensed milk, Greek yogurt, pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice in a mixing bowl and whisk it well. Mix it well till there are no lumps.
- Pour into the ramekins or pan or egg bite molds. Cover with foil.
- Place 2 cups water in the instant pot. Place the trivet in the instant pot. Place the pan or ramekins or egg-bite mold on the trivet.
- Place the lid and pressure cook for 20 minutes. When done, let the pressure naturally release for 15 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Carefully remove the ramekins. Chill for 3 hours or longer. Serve garnished with pecans, whipped cream, caramel sauce.
Do you want to add a crust?
Use Nilla biscuits or gingersnap cookies from the market and add it to the top of Eggbite mold and Ramekins before making it in the instant pot.
You will need to use strained whole milk yogurt or store-bought Greek Yogurt. Make sure that you are using whole milk yogurt.
Allow the dessert to chill thoroughly before serving. It is very easy to make but you do need to plan the chilling time.
You can make 4 6-inch ramekins or 1 large springform pan or 2 egg bite molds
This can be made with any other fruit, such as mango or strawberries.
Recipe adapted from: My Heart Beets
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mealthy MultiPot 9-in-1 Programmable Slow and Pressure Cooker
Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Cake Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer
Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware, Spring Form Pan, 9-inch
Aozita Silicone Egg Bites Molds for Instant Pot Accessories - Fits Instant Pot 5,6,8 qt Pressure Cooker, Reusable Storage Container and Freezer Tray with Lid, Sous Vide Egg Poacher
HIC Ramekins, Fine White Porcelain Souffle, 3-Inch, 4-Ounce Capacity, Set of 6