A Vegan Blender pumpkin bread recipe that is baked to perfection! The moist pumpkin cake has a crunchy top coating of cinnamon and sugar and is a real crowd pleaser! It cannot get easier than this, use a blender to mix all the ingredients and avoid creating a mess with multiple utensils. If you’re a pumpkin fan ( like me) and eagerly wait for the fall season (as I do), then this one for you. Perfect for any type of gathering or for gifting!
Hi everyone! So how are you all feeling about fall? Do you Love it? Are you sad that summer is over? I LOVE fall and it colors. The weather has started to cool off, the leaves have started to change color and even fall. I have been patiently waiting to share some pumpkin and apple recipes with you! The first pumpkin recipe I want to share is this simple homemade Vegan pumpkin bread. It’s a keeper!
If you’re going to bake just ONE THING this month … Let it be this Pumpkin Bread. This vegan Blender Pumpkin Bread is easy to make, soft, super moist, Its always a hit! The super easy pumpkin bread recipe is gluten-free, vegan and very easy to make.
There’s also something I love about the simplicity of this gluten-free Pumpkin Bread. All you have to do is whisk together your wet and dry ingredients, pour the batter into a pan and bake it. That crunchy sugar-crusted lid…is drool-worthy! Grab a cup of coffee and this my friends is my favorite way to start the day.
Another great thing about making cakes in a loaf pan is that you don’t really have to worry about decorating them. It doesn’t get much easier than that, does it? Once the bread pans were filled with batter, I then sprinkled cinnamon sugar to the top before baking. This creates the sweet crust you see in the photos! Oh my gosh you guys, it’s my new favorite way to eat Pumpkin bread!
Let’s start with a couple of essentials :
- Pumpkin purée, most often found in a can – though I know there are those of you who make your own.If you cook up your own purée, make sure it’s as thick as the canned variety.
- When measuring your flour, avoid scooping it from the container. Instead, stir the flour around, spoon it into your measuring cup, and level it off with the back of a knife.
- Make sure to use pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling in this recipe. Pumpkin pie filling is already sweetened and has spices added to it.
- Avoid overmixing the cake batter. Although we are mixing the batter in a blender, avoid mixing it for a long time.
Now, can you make the pumpkin bread as muffins, doughnuts?
- Absolutely. The time for baking will decrease.
How to make Vegan Pumpkin Bread:
- Start by greasing your loaf pan with baking spray or a combination of oil and flour. Set the pans aside and preheat oven to 375*degrees F.
- In a Blender jar, Add all the ingredients mentioned in the recipe card and Mix just until blended.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan and generously sprinkle the tops with cinnamon sugar. Bake for 35-40 hour. Check if it is done with a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf and making sure it comes out clean.
- Remove from pan to wire rack and allow to cool before eating.
How to freeze the best Pumpkin Bread recipe?
- Store leftover cake in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days
The baked (and cooled) loaf can also be wrapped up and frozen for up to 3 months! Thaw overnight in the refrigerator and bring to room temperature before serving.
If you love today’s Vegan Blender Pumpkin Bread recipe, here are a few other recipes you may enjoy:
- Date & Walnut Loaf cake: hands down this is my favorite Loaf cake recipe ever!
- Vegan Banana Bread: my other favorite quick bread!
- Mini Churros Baked Donuts: The name says it All :D
How to make Vegan Blender Pumpkin Bread video:
So, what are you waiting for? Bake and devour this beautiful Vegan Blender Pumpkin Bread!
- 1-1/2all purpose gluten free baking flour - I used Bob's Red Mill
- 2 Tsp baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375* Fahrenheit. Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan.
2. In a blender jar, add the wet and then the dry ingredients and give it a nice whirl on a medium to low speed until it's all combined.
3 Don't over mix - up to 1 minutes while using your spatula to scrape down is enough. The batter will be VERY thick.
4 "Pour" batter into the loaf pan.Sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on top.
6. Bake for 35 -40 minutes. The loaf is finished when a tooth pick comes out clean .
You can substitute whole wheat flour for gluten-free flour. It will need additional few Tbsp of milk.