Love Avocados, we too! Looking for creative ideas to use Avocados? Here are our top 10 Easy Avocado Recipes & Ideas from the blog that healthy and delicious.
If you have been following The Belly Rules The Mind for a while, you will know that we take our avocados seriously. Why? Avocados are packed with nutrients and are a super versatile fruit. Avocados are loaded with good fats and have multiple essential vitamins and minerals too. According to Dr. Axe Avocados make a filling addition to any meal or snack, while providing nutritious heart-healthy fats, about half your day’s fiber, folate, vitamin A, potassium and more. No wonders it’s among the top 10 superfoods. So make sure you incorporate Avocados in your diet and get all the goodness of this fruit. So the fact that it’s National Avocado Day, every year, July 31st, we had to share some of our favorite Avocado recipes from the blog.
- Avocado Cilantro Dressing – Our Avocado Cilantro dressing is lip-smackingly delicious. It’s one of our most popular Avocado recipes and is ready in 5 minutes. If you haven’t tried it yet, we highly recommend it. It’s packed with flavors and you can pair it with any cuisine. We enjoy it on salads, Mexican food, Indian dosas, chaat, idlis, spread it on bread, the options are endless. This dressing can be made vegan too by skipping the yogurt. Try it now, get the recipe here.
- Chickpea Salad with Avocado Cilantro Dressing – This is perfect lunch option when you want something light, yet filling. A perfect way to use the leftover chickpeas and toss in some onions & tomatoes and lunch is ready. Makes awesome lunchbox idea too when you pack the dressing in a separate container. To make this dressing vegan, skip the yogurt. Get the recipe here.
- Avocado Toast with Veggies – Avocado Toasts, ah everyone is talking about Avocado Toasts. If you haven’t tried them yet. You totally need to. Here is our quick and easy idea to give those toasts a makeover. Get this vegan recipe here.
- Sundried Tomato and Hummus Sandwich – This vegan sandwich on a gluten-free free multigrain bread is a quick lunch option. It’s wholesome, filling and comes together so easily. Sneak in some avocadoes and the healthy quotient completely changes. Get the recipe here.
- Southwest Chipotle Salad with Avocado Cilantro Dressing – This salad is a burst of flavors. Made with beans, corn, peppers, onions and drizzle some Avocado Cilantro Dressing and it’s yum!!!. If you follow a vegan diet, skip the yogurt in the dressing. A quick fix for lunch or sometimes we enjoy it as a dip. How would you like it, salad or dip? Get the recipe here.
- Black Bean Corn Salsa Salad with Pichuberry Dressing – Bored of the same old black bean corn salad here is a twist. We toss in some Avocados in here and dress it up with our delicious Pichuberry Dressing. This is a vegan, gluten-free salad that is a must try. You will instantly fall in love with the flavors. Get the recipe here.
- Falafel Waffel Bowl – If you enjoy fusions, try this Falafel Waffel Bowl. These falafels are vegan and gluten-free and perfect moist. Decorate your bowl with some fresh, colorful veggies and toss in some avocados too. Pair the waffles with beetroot chutney and you have married flavors from across the globe. do give it a try. Get the recipe here.
- Avocado Basil Pesto – Save yourself from a chaotic morning and make this Avocado Basil Pesto. A quick fix for morning breakfast or lunchbox. Spread it on your toast, toss in some pasta or spaghetti, like we did. It’s delicious. Thick and creamy packed with refreshing flavors. Try it now. Get the recipe here.
- CPK inspired Spicy Chipotle Vegetarian Pizza – Guess what, ever tried making your Chipotle Pizza at home? Well now you know you can try this at home. We make it often. Often it’s our weekend dinner. We use the Avocado Cilantro Dressing again to drizzle it over our Pizza. For a vegan recipe of the dressing skip the yogurt in the dressing) Get the recipe here.
- Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes – These cherry tomatoes stuffed with our Avocado Cilantro Dressing make a perfect party appetizer. You are sure to wow the crowd. We made these for our Avocado Tasting Party. Yes, read all about it below. Get the dressing recipe here. For a vegan dressing, skip the yogurt.
- Tropical Salsa with an Avocado Rose – You don’t need an excuse to enjoy some fresh salsa. Make is seasonal using your favorite fruits and decorate it with an Avocado Rose, simple! Get the salsa here and video instructions on how to make an avocado rose here.
- Avocado Tasting Party – If you still looking for ways to use all those Avocados, throw in an Avocado Tasting Party like we did. Last year we collaborated with Hass Avocado for our avocado Tasting Party Party. Every single recipe we made was using Hass Avocados. 80% of the Avocados eaten worldwide are Hass Avocados. Next time pay attention to the barcode sticker on your Avocado, for all you know you have been consuming a Hass Avocado all along. BTW today’s post is not a sponsored post. For all the inside scoop on the Avocado Tasting Party, click here.
So which idea are you going to try first? Leave us a comment.We love when you drop us your comments. If you think you know of anyone who would love these ideas, spread the love by tagging them or sharing in on social media.